I've seen people do a LOT of things while driving, such as talking on cell phones, eating, applying make up, doing hair, clipping finger nails and even changing clothes. While dangerous, these things can easily be considered within the realm of "normality". However, the other day while I was stuck in the usual Foothill Blvd. traffic on my way to work, I found myself driving next to a woman in the adjacent lane who had her window down. I happened to glance over and notice that she had pulled one side of her tank top down and was pumping breast milk for all to see! Yes, you heard me, swing low sweet chariot! When she finished with one side, she pulled the suction cup off and gave it a good shake out the window before pumping the other side. I would have had to change lanes to get my car out of the splash zone. I know some of these breast pumps come with car chargers, but I'm pretty sure that isn't to encourage pumping WHILE driving in heavy traffic with your window down. Come on people, there is no need for that...unless your car runs on breast milk... but I don't know if our environment can handle those kinds of emissions.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
The New Fuel Pump
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay, that is ridiculous. There's no way that can be legal, gross. How great that you found my blog, after I posted about porn. Your guys new house looks so cute, when are you moving? I'm glad to see that all is going well in the Nelson household.
That is a new low for drivers and breastfeeders everywhere. Too bad you didn't get a photo!
Yikes. Seriously- no baby is that hungry.
she musta been pretty desperate for some releif... I can understand that, JK!
Nedra and Dave think that Johns music video may possibly be Laynes most proud moment of his life. Eightys music, big hair...thats the life!!!
Post a Comment