I wanted to follow up on my post just a few days ago about the MoTab exam I took last week. While I wasn't expecting the results for 2 weeks yet, I got my letter yesterday, and surprisingly enough, I did quite well! So on Wed. Oct. 24th I will have my live audition with Craig Jessop and Mack Wilberg. To say that I'm terrified is probably a gross understatement, and I have only a mere 10 days to prepare the piece they sent along with the other things I'll be required to sing, but once again, all I can do is my best. In all honsety, this will most likely be the end of the line for me, but I never thought I would have made it this far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've always wanted to say that I knew someone in the choir. I hope you make it so I can finally fulfill that lifelong dream.
NO WAY!!!! Congratulations, Kell! That is SOOOOOO awesome! And good luck on the next part! I can't wait to see you on tv! ;)
That is awesome....good for you!
I am not surprised you have made it this far. I hope you are also practicing choir faces. I am making them right now. They are in intricate part of expressing the music. Love the blog!
Wow, Kelly, that is awesome! Let me know if we can text or email our vote to have you make it onto the Motab team. Major congrats that you made it this far.
Kelly that is awesome!!! Congrats! I like to brag about you. Good Luck on the Live audition, you've gotta have an incredible talent to have made it this far, you'll be great. Can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment