This morning I arrived at my desk to find that my chair had been lowered all the way, there was a big sign saying, "You're Fired" on my computer screen, and someone had used misc. office supplies to form a skull and cross bones on my desk. This is not the first time. The guys I share an office with (most of whom are engineering grad students) like to play office pranks on me, and I'm no stranger to retaliation to be sure. As I was brainstorming my revenge, I came across these other office pranks that others have pulled. I know most of you have been involved in an office prank or two so please share! The last good one I remember involved huge amounts of hole punch waste and a clean freak's cubicle. Free, quick, easy, Priceless! If I recall, he spent hours with one of those little roller vacuums. I'm not the kind who would spend ridiculous amounts of time or money to pull off an office prank (at least not by myself), but I've got to give props to the mastermind behind the foil-wrapped cubicle! That must have taken forever!! And Peeps on the ceiling, genius!



Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Office Pranks
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I could finance the Peeps trick. That would be hysterical! We are always cuttin' up and carrying on around here but haven't taken it to that level yet. Perhaps I will initiate a prank. Your blog has once again inspired me!
I am both alarmed and astounded by the attention to detail in that tin foil one. Wow. As for prank ideas, I'm afraid I'm no use beyond college and girls camp. :) Can't wait to see what you do though, you little hooligan, you.
Soak their chair with water, hoping it's a dark, cloth chair and when they sit down...VIOLA...wet bum ALL day! So funny and really works!
Post a Comment