Her life has probably been rough enough what with the cancer, being a diabetic, living in Pima county, and having a name like "Elvira" and all. But if I were 67-year old Elvira Tellez, I think being left in a CT scanner for 5 hours and forgotten about would be the final straw. I present to you Bonehead of the Month candidate #1. Technician puts a 67-year old women in a CT scanner, turns off the lights, locks the doors to the office and goes home for the night. OOPS! Fortunately old Elvira was able to wriggle herself out over the course of 5 HOURS and call the police when she realized she was locked inside the abandoned oncology office. Good thing she didn't have a heart attack! Note to self: Next time you go in for a CT scan, lather up with Crisco first just in case you're left in the tube.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment