What is there to be said about the stunning performance turned in by Teen Miss South Carolina in the question and answer portion of the recent Miss Teen USA pageant? I know this happened a while ago, but I just saw it yesterday and haven't stopped laughing since. I do feel bad for her um-a, because-a, she will NEVER be able to live this down, but I also feel a bit ashamed to call myself a U.S. American after such a representation. In addition, I feel a bit ashamed to call myself a former Carolinian (North Carolina is now dirty by association). All I can say is, I hope she has no immediate plans to visit "The Iraq", South Africa, or "the Asian countries" like, such as. If you have not yet seen this video, PLEASE watch below! Even if you have, it wouldn't hurt to watch it again. And if any of you happen to be in contact with Santa, please pass along the message that there is a little southern girl out there who should get a map in her stocking this year.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Proud to be a U.S. American!
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Please post John's music video ASAP!!! That is classic!
Post a Comment