To clarify, the movie is rated PG-13! And is a fave. I think that clip is my very fave! You are so good and finding good clips. This? This is a fish! Classic. You would have loved the Barkus parade in New Orleans for Mardi Gras when they dress up their humiliated pooches and parade them thru the quarter. Perhaps I'll make you a slide show.
I love that show! I saw it way back when I was in High School one night because there was nothing else playing and we were so glad we did I laughed so hard!
HAHAHA!!! Clearplay has a filter for that movie, I have already added it to our blockbuster queue! Thanks, I am always looking for a good movie! Yeah for dogs!!! Whatever happened to the dog you had in NC? Do you have one now? Are you getting one? I want a lab pup SO bad!!! I'm so glad you're still for dogs after you're run in with that one dog!
oh, and what channel is this dog show on? I've never heard of it and actually have never really watched dogs shows, but you make it sound like I'm missing out!
Kelly as much as i am against pets in the house. That really makes me want a bassett hound. I remember watching that movie while baking cookies at the old condo. I then thought I should share it with my parents and realized I had missed a lot. A lot that I would not have shared with my parents... :) OOPS!
Welcome to the Nelson family blog. Moving across the country from North Carolina to Salt Lake City Utah was the catalyst to a lot of change in our lives, so we thought we'd start a blog to document it, and keep family and friends up to date!
9 comments:
To clarify, the movie is rated PG-13! And is a fave. I think that clip is my very fave! You are so good and finding good clips. This? This is a fish! Classic. You would have loved the Barkus parade in New Orleans for Mardi Gras when they dress up their humiliated pooches and parade them thru the quarter. Perhaps I'll make you a slide show.
And don't forget, "God loves a terrier."
I love that show! I saw it way back when I was in High School one night because there was nothing else playing and we were so glad we did I laughed so hard!
Sorry! You're right! I don't know why I thought it was R. WHAT WAS I THINKING!? I corrected it on my post. Thanks!!
Hands down one of my favorite movies. I love mocumentaries.
HAHAHA!!! Clearplay has a filter for that movie, I have already added it to our blockbuster queue! Thanks, I am always looking for a good movie! Yeah for dogs!!! Whatever happened to the dog you had in NC? Do you have one now? Are you getting one? I want a lab pup SO bad!!! I'm so glad you're still for dogs after you're run in with that one dog!
oh, and what channel is this dog show on? I've never heard of it and actually have never really watched dogs shows, but you make it sound like I'm missing out!
Kelly as much as i am against pets in the house. That really makes me want a bassett hound. I remember watching that movie while baking cookies at the old condo. I then thought I should share it with my parents and realized I had missed a lot. A lot that I would not have shared with my parents... :) OOPS!
Whenever best in show is on TV I must watch it. It is like a disease. "oh, general conference is on? but babe you don't understand it's BEST IN SHOW!
Post a Comment