These are the men in my life. My work life that is. Remember the show my 3 dads? Well, these are my 3 bosses. I get to sit around a table with these gentlemen (among others) and watch as they engage in a bi-weekly a game of "Who is the Smartest?".
Though I joke, I freely admit that these men are all geniuses in their own way and I'm fortunate to associate with them. The exciting work that they do and have done is changing the world as we know it.
I saw this video clip from abc news and thought it was worth posting for those few of you science nerds like me who find this stuff interesting. It features one of the current applications of the device I slave away to build every day. This video is almost a year old, but as amazing as it is, this technology has come a long way since!
Monday, February 25, 2008
In The News
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't know where that quote came from...a little help??
Niiiice, Layne has got some stiff competition with all those hotties you work with. :)
So which of them is the guy with the open fly?
Wow! What exactly do you do?
Open fly guy is the bottom one.
Post a Comment