Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The International Language of Bacon

Someone in my building at work, clearly feeling that the pictorial instructions on the hand blow drier in the bathroom were insufficient, added these remarks:
Genius. Oh that there were such a machine!

8 comments:

Megan said...

mmmm.... BACON

Anonymous said...

If my school had one of those machines, I never would have left work!

Anonymous said...

Bonus points for remember "I before E except after C" because smart alect graffiti isnt very smart if it's spelled wrong!

laurice. said...

Seriously, you crack me up always posting the funniest things!

CJB said...

would that include Kevin Bacon? Now that's yummy.

CJB said...

would that include Kevin Bacon? Now that's yummy.

Nedra Tietjen said...

I feel like dancing now...

Laura said...

Kelly,
I love your blog! I know you found our blog a long time ago and I don't think I ever wrote you back, but its so good to hear what you're up to! You have some seriously funny stuff on here! Thats awesome that you are in a new house in Utah. I wish we were in a house... After reading your Valentine's post it Sounds like you have a great husband too! Who needs High School Reunions when you have blogs?!
-Laura (Ford)