Ask yourself where your priorities are this election year.
HAHAHA! hhmmm...
They weren't showing my sign that said "please don't make the gringa do her own yard work!"
I'm not okay with that.... that might change things a bit ;)
That cracks me up! And not to be a downer or anything because I am all against illegal’s but America has no chance of getting rid of them all.
Jonathan and I love your blog. You are the best.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHAHA! hhmmm...
They weren't showing my sign that said "please don't make the gringa do her own yard work!"
I'm not okay with that.... that might change things a bit ;)
That cracks me up! And not to be a downer or anything because I am all against illegal’s but America has no chance of getting rid of them all.
Jonathan and I love your blog. You are the best.
Post a Comment