Meet Pink. He is a piglet that was born premature with his eyes still shut (apparently very abnormal for pigs) and was too weak and small to nurse from his mother. The owners decided to try putting him with their Dachshund Tink who had recently had puppies and see if she could nurse him. As you can see from the pictures, Pink,Tink and the rest of the litter immediately took to each other and the rest is history. The owner says Tink is very protective of her little pink puppy and licks him constantly. How sweet is that? I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat Bacon again (ironically enough after my last post).



Friday, February 29, 2008
The New "Pink"
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That little pig is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!
I don't like dogs or pigs, but even I found that really cute.
That is so cute! Every pig I've seen before is ugly, but this one is so pink and cute! :)
How adorable!! It reminds of that children's show Lambert the Shipish Lion.
In a few months that pig is going to squash the daylights out of its mommy and siblings, and that my friend, will be a sad sad day.
I don't even like animals and yet I think I might be in love with that piglet and those dogs. how stinking cute!
How adorable is that! I love stories like that!
Question: Do you remember Trevor Billingsley's pig. I still have never been able to think about bacon the same way! His pig was ugly though and that pig is adorable.
Wow, a couple of those pictures remind me of the way Brody (my younger son) sleeps. Hmm, he sleeps like a pig. Don't know if that is the best compliment but in context it is pretty cute. :)
no way, that's the cutest thing ever, I want one!!!
Post a Comment