Meet Mr. October. This is Andrew Garner, the cutest baby I saw last month, and son of good friends and proud parents Bryan and Rachel Garner. This little guy had me at hello! I couldn't resist posting the picture. Thanks to my friends who will indulge me for the time being by letting me post cute pictures of their kids since I am still without.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Calendar Baby
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so cute! I love babies! so good to see your bloggin and that you guys are good! love ya! analee
that is one cute baby!! (I am a bit partial).
Holy cow! When I first pulled this up and looked at the picture I had to do a double take...I got confused thinking it was Brayden.
Your blog is cute. Come visit soon!
Kelly- I just love reading your blod... so funny! I check everyday for any news about the motab. Good luck!
Post a Comment