Just in case you've ever found yourselves complaining about what you have to wear to work, behold: The Rubber Maid! One of my co-workers snapped this gem just before I was about to do some work with Hydrofluoric Acid in what we call "the yellow room" of the lab where I work. This picture even fails to illustrate some of the finer parts of the ensemble (ie the booties, the fogged up face shield, the safety glasses and hair net. I should win some sort of prize for "sexiest look in the work place" or something like that. Guys, quit drooling, I'm married. (Note: Ok so I don't have to dress like that all the time. I really shouldn't complain because I could wear my pajamas to work every day and no one would say boo. I actually quite enjoy having a "jeans" job!)
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
The Rubber Maid
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are HILLAROUS!! Love it! So what exactly do you do? It makes you look super smart though...like a chemist!
Work it, Kelly! Woot wooooo!
Oh Man I'm jealous! haha
Hey Kel!! Where are you working? Looks like fun. We need to get together!! Call me soon...
Love, your favorite disorderly kid
Kristin
cute Kell, real cute!
Cool job!!!! We missed you at the Highland reunion...tell Layne he is a party pooper...which I don't get...he's the least party-pooperish guy I know!?!?
Sexy! If only I could pull that one off.
Post a Comment