
Layne, Kim and I went to Furniture Warehouse on Saturday to buy an ottoman, and stumbled across this gigantor glider chair. This is not a gimmick. This real (HUGE) rocking chair made by Ashley furniture can be yours for a mere $2,000. It's hard to tell just how big it is, but I had to step on a stool to even mount this sucker, and I'm not a small girl! It was EXTREMELY comfortable, and really did glide as well! Anyone who knows me knows how much I like things that make me look small (does it come in black?), so naturally I fell in lust with this chair instantly. How cool would it be to have this thing in a kid's room for bedtime stories?! I could fit at least 3 kids in that thing with me!! I have to tip my hat to Ashley Furniture for thinking outside the box on this one!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Rock My World
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You're probably too young to remember "The Incredible Shrinking Woman." They used huge props like that to make her look smaller. I have a pic of me in a HUGE chair at Universal Studios when I was little. I hear ya on loving the extra-large furniture!
too funny!!! that is so awesome.
That's something you never expect to find! How fun would that be!
that is soooooooooooooooo cool!!! I thought you were at Disneyland or something... =)
You look like my kids look when they sit in my rocking chair. I initially thought you were at a theme park somewhere.
Kids??? Did I hear you say Kids??? Isn't raising Layne enough?
SO SWEET!!!
Post a Comment