This woman in Columbia found a wounded and hungry lion cub and rescued him from circus abuse. She raised him at her home until he was too big, at which point she took him to the local zoo and visits him every day. This is a video of one such visit.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Big Love
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woah! I've actually always wanted to hug a lion or maybe a bear or something like that!
Kelly,
I found your blog from someone in the blog world. I can't even remember now. Fun to see into your life and all your accomplishments. What fun! Do you like living in Utah? Glad all is going well.
Lisa (Herrington) Ferrin
How affectionate the lion is towards her/his former "mother." What repreive it is to hear it was rescused from an abused circus. Is there any way to get more information about this woman.
Post a Comment