...Your odometer reading goes from this...

...during the course of a 10 minute drive. Perhaps I accidentally changed my odometer settings from English to Klingon. Don't get me wrong, this car was probably the best purchase I ever made, and has been great for us, but lets face it; Abe Lincoln had a brighter future when he picked up his tickets at the box office. So, PLEASE MTV, PIMP MY RIDE!!!



7 comments:
I hear you! I just got a new car last weekend. Love it! I do feel bad that my mechanic has probably had to auction off his yacht.
THis is so funny. Ok. Here is something even worse for you. We are actually starting to see the benefits of a mormon mini van. we have held out for so long but now think it might be the best/only way to go with so many grubby feet getting in and out....and cups spilling, and strollers not fitting, etc. WE can not believe it. We will post it if it happens. I can't believe we are falling into the utah stereotype. ahhhhhh!
Yikes....I know how you feel I bought a new Tahoe a year ago and it was the greatest thing ever! Especially traveling with Camden.
Yikes! I am looking forward to you posting pictures of your new two-seater convertible mustang though, that will be awesome!!!
I was supposed to read Life of Pi for my book club, but never did- it sounded good- I should read it. I made my blog private so send me your email- chicaclayden@hotmal.com
Abe Lincon's tickets at the box office?!!? That is truly hilarious! Your posts never cease to crack me up. Thanks for the daily chortle.
Were you snapping those pictures as you were driving?
If so, it was totally worth it. May your car soon rest in piece.
Post a Comment