As you're probably well aware by now if you've read this blog more than once, I am completely and utterly defenseless against cute animals and babies. I got an email from a friend at work that had these pictures in it. The only text in the email read: Send this to anyone who says they have to get rid of their pets because they're having a baby. I know this is totally sappy, but as I said before, I am completely and utterly defenseless against this sort of thing. Besides that, I happen to agree with the overall message. Dogs, cats and children are more alike than not. They're M.F.E.O. (hint: if that acronym eludes you, you haven't watched Sleepless in Seattle recently enough). :)
It made me smile, so enjoy!











Friday, April 4, 2008
Utterly Defenseless
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Those are wicked adorable!
Who wouldn't go soft in the knees for those pictures! And, of course, I watch Sleepless in Seattle at least once a year!
awww...so cute!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww made for each other :)
Thanks Kel! Now I want a puppy and a baby. Two things that are not doable right now...
Still hate animals, but those pictures are cute.
Wow, I am not usually a sap for animals but those little guys were just adorable. Oh, and the babies were pretty cute too. :)
This post made me want to have a pet. I am really not a pet kind of person. I'd rather have children, but the pictures say it all.
Post a Comment