Ever since I was a little kid I've been captivated by good magicians. I used to watch the David Copperfield show with my brother and sister and marvel at how he could make an entire train disappear.
While you don't see as many "stage" magicians like Copperfield these days, there is an abundance of "street" magicians such as David Blaine, who do some pretty amazing things. My co-worker showed this to me and I felt like a little kid again watching it. I don't know who this guy is, but he's pretty dang good! Enjoy The Orange, the Lemon & the Egg!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Magic Man
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay, I AM IMPRESSED! I am a magic nut! There was a slight of hand magician at Dave's Christmas party and I followed him around all night as he mingled all around. I LOVE THAT STUFF!
That's Criss Angel and he is seriously freaky!
I love magicians! Criss Angel is seriously awesome! He does some mind blowing stuff!
That is impressive, I guess, if you are into deception. I'll bet he can't make a whole bag of coconut creme hershey kisses disappear in one day though huh? Now who is impressive. And who can't fit into their pants.
woah crazy, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment