Thursday, March 20, 2008

Eating OUT

Tired of the same old sea level restaurants? Here's a new twist on eating out.

Dining in the Sky

Don't drop your fork!

The pianist & violinist aren't even strapped in!

The worlds first undersea restaurant opens at the Hilton Maldives Resort & Spa on Rangali Island 5 meters below the surface in the Indian Ocean.

Seafood anyone?

I'm not sure claustrophobics would enjoy this. Perhaps Prozac is on the menu as an appetizer.



6 comments:

Nedra Tietjen said...

Now that is what I call fresh seafood! How would you like to be able to pick your lobster out of that tank? Given my tendency toward clumsy, I think I will stay away from dining without a net.

CJB said...

That is wicked awesome! I don't know how I feel about the sky one but the under sea one is incredible!

Anonymous said...

Just looking at the underwated one and I started sweating. I do suffer from a little claustrophobia...it freaks me out to have the covers (sleeping bags) etc cover my head...it also makes me a little claustrophobic to kiss when my nose is stuffed up because I can't breath...darn it...TMI again...

Bert and Benton said...

i wonder how it cost to eat at these places? I'd def go for the under water one

laurice. said...

I would not be down with dining in the sky....but the underwater one looks like it could be pretty fun!

The Stanford Bunch said...

craziness! I think I also prefer the underwater one!!!