Apparently Salt Lake City has a very fickle groundhog. It appears that he has changed his mind about winter being over as evidenced by the dumping of snow this morning. Next week is spring break for crying out loud. Whats a girl gotta do to get a little spring around here? Of course, if you never leave the bathroom, it doesn't really matter what the weather is like. This story was just too good not to share.
Wichita, Kansas - Authorities are considering charges in a bizzare case in which a 35 year old woman sat on her boyfriend's toilet for 2 years and refused to leave. Her boyfriend finally called the police to report that there was "something wrong with his girlfriend". YA THINK!? He never told the sheriff why it took him 2 YEARS to call! He said he brought her food and water and had normal conversation with her every day. Each day he would ask her to leave the bathroom to which she would reply, "Maybe tomorrow." When paramedics arrived, they found that her skin had grown around the seat. They removed the seat with a crow bar and the seat accompanied her on a 150 mile journey to the hospital where it was surgically removed against her will.
Can anyone explain this one to me?
Friday, March 14, 2008
The groundhog who cried wolf & "I'm on the can and I can't get up!"
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I read this online yesterday and could not stop laughing. I mean, the toilet, of all places? Why not your bed or somewhere else more comfortable???
And I'm sorry about the snow...I was just outside with the kids enjoying the 75 degree weather...not to rub it in or anything!
That's just wrong. I am always amazed at how ridiculous people can be. As always, thanks for sharing the funny stories. You're the best!
OK that is the sickest and weirdest thing that I have ever heard!
think of the hemorrhoids she must have had. Did she sleep there?
Yeah...I read that. How nasty that her skin just grew around the seat. I'll bet there is more info to come from that :) Welcome to Utah springs...there is usually always one last huge snowstorm before the real spring!
A friend of mine emailed me this story and I couldn't believe it. Isn't that absolutley crazy?! Why in the world did it take 2 years for her boyfriend to do something. I don't know about those Kansas people...a little odd.
K... WHAT??? Is that for real???
Ummm...yuck!
I could not stop laughing. I even read it to Jonathan, who could not help but laugh. He tried to hold in his laughter. Silly boy. You have the best stories on your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment