Tuesday, January 8, 2008

UBA Commercial

Several weeks ago, I posted about a commercial I was in for the Utah Bankers Association. Well, it's been completed and will begin airing on major channels the last week in January and throughout February, but you can watch it here. I'm only in this particular 60 second spot for like 2 seconds (about 20 seconds in) so if you don't watch close you will probably miss me altogether, but they also have 2 other 30 second spots they're airing which will show a little more of what I was doing. If you want to watch it bigger you can visit www.uba.org and watch it from their site. Anyway, I think it's a pretty good commercial actually. After all, this is MY Utah too!

4 comments:

Nedra Tietjen said...

And the Oscar goes to... Kelly Nelson! Bravo! That was some of the best acting I have ever seen...

Megan said...

Stellar. Girl, you are on TV more than a lot of celebrities. Well played.

CJB said...

You brought sexy back to the commerical too! Dang, I wish I had this for my Sunday Shout Out because I would have included "film star" in my list of acalades! Of course, that could be taken several ways...

The Stanford Bunch said...

I saw you!! haha! You're famous!!!