Up until now, I have resisted the temptation to blog-rob from some of my favorite funny people, but alas, I had no choice but to post this because I was laughing so hard I nearly soiled myself. I can't believe I hadn't ever seen this before! My cousin's wife Megan Hastings, in addition to being an AMAZING mom, is one of the most clever, funny and creative people I know! They have two of the most ADORABLE and above all, intelligent little girls you've ever seen. Their blog is one of my favorites to read because of their antics and funny sayings and Megan's amazing photography. Today I read her post about oldest daughter Ryen informing her that she couldn't wear the cute jeans she had on because they are for kids. She proceeded to post this video. Hats off Megan! Enjoy!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Mom Jeans
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! I just about bust out of my "never gona be a mom jeans" watching that...
Oooo, is Never-Gonna-Be-A-Mom Jeans a new line? Does JC Penny carry them? :)
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...
I've seen this so many times, but it never gets less funny...I still crack up every time. It's so funny how they get close up on the rear ends whenever they bend over!
oh gag me!!! I will never EVER resort to such a thing! =) Thanks for the laugh!!!
Note to self... take jeans Jordan got me for Christmas back to JCPenny. J/K. That was freaking hilarious! Definitely worth stealing from your friend's site.
that is a classic! I NEVER get tired of that one!
Hey kelly,
this is Megan Kempton (now tew) I saw you comment on Shauna's blog (don't hold your breath waiting for a comment from her) and so I've been checking you out (your blog that is) and you crack me up! as always!,
Now that jeans are part of our dress code at work, there are some major MOM jeans sitings and it hurts my eyes every time. This has got to be one of the best SNL skits of all time! Did you ever see the diaper thong one for the mom's who want trendy babies?
That is hysterical!! SNL has cooked some great things and that was definitely one of them!
Post a Comment