Friday, January 11, 2008

A Suns fan in the Rough

Yesterday afternoon, Layne called me from work with a fabulous surprise! A co-worker had come in and offered 2 tickets to the Suns/Jazz game to anyone who wanted them. Lanye was on it like a monkey on a cupcake! To say that we were excited is a gross understatement. We took the Trax to the arena and had a great time. The seats were awesome! Our poor Suns didn't stand a chance missing 3 of their starters (Nash, Hill and Marion), but the boys on the floor actually kept it close somehow during the first half. If we had paid for those tickets, we'd have been really upset, but we were able to just go and support and enjoy and cause some Jazz fans to give us dirty looks, which was worth it all. Besides, how often do you get to see Eric Piatkowski play?! Thanks for a fun evening babe! Go Suns!

5 comments:

CJB said...

Luckeeeee! The whoopin' hurt but glad you were there to cheer our bench on!

The Stanford Bunch said...

way to go cheering them on over there! that's so fun!

Samantha said...

Hey Kelly,
I don't know if you remember me. We were in choir together at MCC. I was blog hopping and I found your blog. It's been a long time. After you got married, you went your way and I went mine. Hopefully now we can keep in touch. Sounds like you had a fun evening!
Samantha Fox (Allen)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

My husband and I have split allegiance to those teams. So, one of us is always happy after the Suns and Jazz play!