Dentists offices, Law Firms, Hospital waiting rooms, you name it, those cheesy motivational posters are there, encouraging us to be better, not to give up, and reach for the stars. If you've never seen their mocking counterparts, the DE-motivational posters, you're missing out. These are a few I hadn't seen before as well as some old favs. WARNING: If you are easily discouraged or otherwise easily offended, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

















Wednesday, January 16, 2008
De-Motivational Posters
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too Late! I had already taken a peek at your blog earlier this morning and saw these... LOL MY favorite is "Potential and the ever inspiring box of french fries. :)
I have always l-o-v-e-d these! And there were some new ones in there. Have you seen the baseball one about steroids? PRICELESS. I will be featuring the valentine's candy from despair.com on my blog on V-Day. It brings tears to my eyes - it is that funny.
I am laughing my bootie off right now! I can't pic a fave. unless it is the rock bottom one, then that one has to be it!
What does it say about me if I laughed out loud at the "free candy" poster.
Wow, those deserved a major LOL. Too funny. Congrats on the new calling. I am sure you are awesome in Young Womens. Forever a kid at heart.
Post a Comment