Friday, July 18, 2008

29 and Feeling Fine!

Today I'd like to wish a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend and E.C. Layne Michael Nelson who is now 29! I shudder to imagine just how drab and incomplete my life would be without this fun, intelligent, passionate, loving man in it! I hope you have a wonderful day, and enjoy your new skateboard! I love you babe!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING the picture of layne in the tattered Jeans! HAPPY HAPPY DAY! I saw Layne's dad at the gym today! Take care!

Nedra Tietjen said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! Layne holds a special place in my heart and I hope this year is better than all the rest! Love you guys!

Jason and Kate said...

Those pictures are so Dylan! Happy Bday Layne!

laurice. said...

How sweet! Happy birthday Layne!

CJB said...

I echo Ash's adoration of the Falcon shirt and acid washed jeans. Su-weet! A huge H.B. for Layniac. Celebrate good time c'mon!

Alice said...

Happy Birthday Layne! We check out your blog once in awhile and we hit a jackpot with those pictures of Layne. Wow! Glad you're both doing well.