Last night we watched the American Idol does Neil Diamond show. How old IS Neil Diamond anyway? I can't believe in one season they've trotted out both Dolly Parton AND Neil Diamond. I think Barry Manilow is feeling a little left out about now.
So I heard this little song on the radio yesterday and thought it was very clever. This guy took the Neil Diamond song America and changed the words. He goes by Nearly Neil, and you'll certainly hear why when you listen to the song. It's amazing how much he sounds like Neil Diamond. Click to enjoy Snuck Into America
I can't believe it's already May! It's not quite the beginning of May I had hoped for what with the snow ALL day today, Jason Castro still on American Idol, the Suns out of the playoffs and lots of stress at work among other things. If life get much worse, I may be tempted to phone hell to inquire about their foreign exchange program. Hopefully May will go out better than April has! I think we're both just in desperate need of a vacation.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
April Snow Showers Kill May Flowers & Nearly Neil
Posted by
Layne and Kelly Nelson
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love the Nearly Neil. It is one of my favorites. I just have to mention that I have been running my air conditioner at night. :)I am undecided which is worse; 9 months of salt on your side walks or 9 months of hellish heat.
I suppose it's a toss up. I miss NC!
My SIL sent me that song and I love it. JUAN! Too bad one of the idols didn't do the parody version. I think they should do a Wierd Al night on A.I. I think my fave is Amish Paradise.
It's still snowing. I would totally trade forecasts. I'm sitting here in a tank top cussing the 95 degree heat!
Kelly, thanks for the you tube info, I had it all right except for the putting in the html part, that worked heaps better.
yeah, I was asking benton that same thing last night, how old is neil diamond? I love that man's music though.
Sorry about the snow! We are getting warm in the day but then cold at night still and all my flowers were killed last night in the freeze also!
Ok Kel! As soon as that snow melts I will just have to come up to Utah and take you on. Be prepared for a throwdown. In the kindest most peaceful way I mean. :)
My vote is you take a vacation and come play with all the AZ people that you never play with when you come down. I know family is cool and all but where is the love?? :)
Post a Comment