These pictures really made me smile when I got them as part of an email. I'll bet it's because my mom has a similar picture of me as a child. Only, I didn't even make it onto Santa's lap. All you see in the picture is Santa reaching out to pick me up, me leaning back as far as I can with a look of utter mistrust on my face, and my mom's hands pushing me forward. I'll have to see if I can scan it while I'm home for the holidays to post. Meanwhile, enjoy a visit to Santa!



















6 comments:
so, good news. I saw a dog today! Just kidding, how are you? Ritch thinks we'll end up at the U for his PhD. Can we move in with you? just kidding of course, but wouldn't it be awesome if we lived close to eachother!
Those are hilarious- I got that email too. These poor kids that go through this torture just so their parents can get a picture!
Oh man! Thanks for the laugh, Kelly! Some of the faces those Santa's are making are even more hilarious than the kids! We're dying to see your Santa picture. :)
haha! Those are too funny! Santa's such a jolly old man!
I got one just like that with Kayla on Santa's lap this year. Classic!
On Christmas Eve as we were putting the kids to bed Brayden said as he shook with fear "I want Santa just to stay at his own house tonight." Seriously how do you explain to a 3 year old that a fat stranger breaking in your house in the night is a good thing??? And not only that but his reindeer are waiting on the roof...right above the bedroom. Yikes! The whole thing is a bit twisted! Great pics! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment