Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yearbook Pictures

First of all, I have to say that ALL the credit for this post goes to my most clever and hilarious relative Megan Hastings for posting about this. Megan, Layne and I did this for FHE activity and were laughing so hard we were in tears, so thank you!! For anyone who wants a good laugh, you can do this to yourself or anyone you have a decent picture of at www.yearbookyourself.com

And now, for a blast from the past. Layne & Kelly Nelson through the years...

1952

Kelly: 1958, Layne 1956

Kelly: 1962, Layne: 1960

Kelly: 1966, Layne 1964

1968

Kelly: 1972, Layne: 1970

1974

1976

1978

1980

1984

Kelly: 1986. Layne: 1988

1990

1994

1996

1998

2003

8 comments:

CJB said...

wow, where do I begin! Every single one is my favorite! That is just the most hilarious thing ever. Love it!

The Stanford Bunch said...

HA! That's AWESOME!!! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

No seriously, that might be the funniest thing i have ever seen! I am for sure going to do that!

laurice. said...

That is hilarious! I have to do it!

Tim and Amy said...

Okay this totally cracks me up. I'm gonna have to give it a shot now! :o)

Megan said...

Oh. My. Gosh. The side-by-side comparison shots? Brilliant.

RACHEL said...

wow that is way too funny, i will totally have to do that!!!! thanks for the laughs!!!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

I love the political thought behind the fat face in 1998 :)